- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Makes 6 Cups of Freshly Cooked Rice and Other Foods: This Panasonic rice cooker prepares up to 3 cups of uncooked rice (6 cups cooked); Use with white, brown, yellow, short or long grain rice and other foods including oatmeal, soups and vegetables
- One-Step Automatic Cooking: Simple, one-step operation with the push of a button; Includes automatic shutoff function when cooking is complete
- Durable Non-Stick Coated Aluminum Pan: The resilient, non-stick aluminum-coated inner pan is designed to withstand years of continual heat and use, and is easy to clean
- Glass Lid with Plastic White Knob: A tempered see-through glass lid with plastic knob lets you safely monitor cooking
- Included Accessories: A measuring cup and rice scoop are included for easy cooking and serving
The Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker SR-G06FGL with One-Step Automatic Cooking lets you make your favorite rice with ease. Simply place 3 cups of uncooked rice, such as white, brown, yellow, short or long grain, along with water in to the cooker and touch the cook switch to prepare 6 cups of prepared rice—an ideal capacity for students, singles and busy professionals. Upon completion, the rice cooker automatically shuts off, saving you guesswork. The durable, non-stick aluminum-coated inner pan evenly distributes heat to ensure fully cooked rice and makes cleanup quick and easy. For added cooking convenience, the rice cooker includes a tempered see-through glass lid, measuring cup, rice scoop and multilingual operating instructions.